Re: Netscape 4.61 - ???

On Sat, Aug 14, 1999 at 07:05:11PM +0200, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote:

> Ok, is there anyone actually using netscape 4.61 as provided in potato?
> I only get a segfault.
> If you are able to use it, what combination of
> kernel/libc/what-the-hell do you have ?

pf,

I've been using the navigator-smotif-4.61 package for a while now, with
very few problems.  Occasionally it has died, but it has been as stable
as other versions.  I'm currently running kernel 2.2.11, but have use
others (I don't remember exactly when I installed 4.61).  I'm also
running the current libc6 (and other libs) in potato.

Bob