procmail question (was: looking for a mail client)

I thank everybody for their great help.

I think I will go for mutt since the PGP stuff works really fine now.
However, I have some questions regarding procmail.

Is it possible to have it run automatically when new mail arrives
without the need for every user to have his .forward set to
|/usr/bin/procmail so only having a .procmailrc fur users that want it?

Thank you.

PS: scsi idle spin down anyone?

--
Weasel                    http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~ppalfrad/
PGP encrypted messages prefered.   See my site for my PGP key.