Re: mysql help

This is what I have:

simon:~$ dpkg -l|grep mysql
ii  mysql-base      3.21.33b-4     mysql database client binaries
ii  mysql-dev       3.21.33b-4     mysql database development lib
ii  mysql-doc       3.21.33b-4     mysql database documentation
ii  mysql-manual    0.95-1-1       MySQL Manual in HTML format
ii  mysql-server    3.21.33b-2     mysql database server