Re: Testing a new kernel

Hi,
	Why don't you add the new kernel image to lilo while keeping the old
	one?

	Everytime when I upgrade the kernel, I change my current kernel to
	label=old, and put the newest one with label=linux. So, if your new
	kernel does not work properly, you can always type old at the lilo
	prompt to switch back to your old kernel. Below is my lilo.conf file:

boot=/dev/hda2
root=/dev/hda2
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map