Re: stop bringing up X window when Linux booting

Hi,

On Fri, 06 Aug, 1999 à 12:00:51PM -0400, Matt Kopishke wrote:
> It's really pretty simple,
>
> just coment out the 'start-xdm' line in your /etc/X11/config
>
> You don't need to remove xdm, and I actuly would not recomend it, who
> knows you might want it someday...

It *was* simple with hamm but in slink this file no longer exists in slink.
So, the method I'd use is to alter the link in rc.d as proposed before.

--
 ( >-   Laurent PICOULEAU                                      -< )
 /~\       lcrpic@a2points.com                                  /~\