Remove cronjob is safe?

Hello.

My logfiles are filled by the line "/USR/SBIN/CRON[7637]: (root) CMD
(test -f /proc/modules && /sbin/rmmod -a)".
And I find it be unnecessary to run any commands related to modules
since I have no modules and no module-support in my kernel.

Since "cron.d" seem to be something debian-specific my question is: Is
it safe to delete the "/etc/cron.d/modutils", or is there a recommended
debian-way to inactivate cronjobs that are not used?

Regards...
--
   == andreas pålsson == andreas@aci.se ==