Re: SB64 PCI Problem

Hi Petru,

I have a SB64 PCI sound card as well. When compiling the kernel I
chose the "Creative Ensoniq AudioPCI 97 (ES1371) option in the
sound menu and it worked fine. But I think some SB64 cards may
use the ES1370 chip - in which case there is an option for that
in the sound menu of the kernel config as well.

I remember that my card worked fine for kernel 2.2.4 so I don't
think you should have any kernel related problems.

Hope this helps,
Cyrus