Re: Linux LAN probs - a shaggy dog story?

Thanks to all who pointed out this was a hardweare problem.  I changed the
NIC and it works better now.

I can telnet into the linux box.  The linux box can do all the internet type
stuff so both NICs are working.  The uptput of ipfwadm -F -l is

type  prot source               destination          ports
acc/m all  10.0.0.0/24          anywhere             n/a

which is fine.  But the PCs on the LAN cannot ping the public IP of the
server let alone access the internet.

Help please.  Why am I unable to give internet access to my machines on the
LAN?

Patrick