Re: Free Financial Program (Somenthing like DAC-EASY or QuickBooks) ???

Jesse Jacobsen wrote:

> On 07/16/99 at 17:13:59, E.L. Meijer Eric" wrote concerning "Re: Free Financial Program (Somenthing like DAC-EASY or QuickBooks) ???":
> > I don't know the apps you talk about, but you could look at GNU Cash
> > (which I never used myself).  See http://www.gnucash.org/.  I don't
> > think it is debianized (yet?).  Anyone with experience with this
> > package?
>
> It's in potato, but it's still quite alpha.  You could see what the
> latest and greated non-debianized version is -- maybe it's more usable.
> I'd start with www.gnome.org, but something tells me that gnucash has
> its own web site now.
The most impressive thing that i have seen to date is Linux Kontor, it
VERY alpha software and mostly documented in German. It is coming along
well though. Other than that there is a shareware prog called Money
dance. Like Quicken I think.
--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems