Re: Free Financial Program (Somenthing like DAC-EASY or QuickBooks) ???

On 07/16/99 at 17:13:59, E.L. Meijer Eric" wrote concerning "Re: Free Financial Program (Somenthing like DAC-EASY or QuickBooks) ???":
> I don't know the apps you talk about, but you could look at GNU Cash
> (which I never used myself).  See http://www.gnucash.org/.  I don't
> think it is debianized (yet?).  Anyone with experience with this
> package?

It's in potato, but it's still quite alpha.  You could see what the
latest and greated non-debianized version is -- maybe it's more usable.
I'd start with www.gnome.org, but something tells me that gnucash has
its own web site now.

Jesse

--