NFSing an Autofs'ed filesystem....

Hi,

	I have a network of three computers where the cdroms and floppy drives
are mounted using autofs.  I'm trying to make it so that I can access
these devices from any one of the computers  by simply by accessing the
symoblic links /cdrom/comp1, /cdrom/comp2, /cdrom/comp3,  and ditto for
the floppies.  It works initially but shortly after the mount I getting
a message:

	ls: .: Stale NFS file handle.

I tried fixing it by setting the timeout on the NFS mount to less than
that of the subsequent cdrom mount.  This did not fix the problem
however.  I am assuming the problem is that when I cd into an NFS'd
portion of the filesystem from a remote computer the automounter on the
NFS server is only aware of it when the filesystem is initially mounted
and simply unmounts the cdrom after the timeout.  Any ideas on how to
fix this?

Thanks
Manuel