Re: More Net difficulties

On Fri, Jul 16, 1999 at 01:02:02AM -0400, Sera Hill wrote:
>  I can ftp and run apt fine.  I can also ping people.  But I
> can't get e-mail (just realized to go to freshmeat.org & get
> install-sendmail (thanks Marshal)) to work that one.

I'd stick with official debian stuff until you get things working.  Adding
complexity at this point probably isn't a good idea and sendmail can be a
real bear.  In any case, sendmail isn't really involved in your receiving of
mail in most cases.

What mail software are you currently trying to use?

--
Ray