Re: More Net difficulties

Well, I'm not on a ppp-based connection.  I'm on DHCP.  And I'm on a PCMCIA
Ethernet card.  I can ftp and run apt fine.  I can also ping people.  But I
can't get e-mail (just realized to go to freshmeat.org & get
install-sendmail (thanks Marshal)) to work that one.  Netscape is being
annoying.  I'm going to try re-installing the deb pkg.

-Sera