Re: More Net difficulties

>I'd stick with official debian stuff until you get things working.  Adding
>complexity at this point probably isn't a good idea and sendmail can be a
>real bear.  In any case, sendmail isn't really involved in your receiving
of
>mail in most cases.
>
>What mail software are you currently trying to use?
I'm trying to use any kind of txt-based one, preferrably the easiest.  John
Foster reccomended that I use exim (previously), I can't understand 1/2 the
stuff the config file asks me for.  I was looking at the man pages and they
weren't really helping (perhaps a closer look is in order).  But it doesn't
make sense that the mail prg wouldn't ask for a pop3 account/info.

-Sera