Re: Instalation decisions

Walter Logeman [walter@psybernet.co.nz] wrote:

> I have also been considering a purchase of Caldera.  While I am attracted to the
> Debian open principles the Boot Magic and Wordperfect suit also appeal.

If you really need BootMagic you could buy PartitionMagic which is a
incredibly useful program to have and includes BootMagic. The limited edition
of Partition Magic thæt comes with Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 is an older version
that doesn't handle properly hard drives bigger than 8G.
WordPerfect can be downloaded for free.

--
D.Damian