Re: upgrading perl - apache-ssl prob

Got the same trouble and have also put the pakages that require 5.005 on
hold, dselect doesn't complain anymore but... I have the following problem:

a/ perl -V
  Compiled at Jul  1 1999 02:04:21
  @INC:
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.004/i386-linux
    /usr/lib/perl5/5.004
    /usr/local/lib/site_perl/i386-linux
    /usr/local/lib/site_perl
    /usr/lib/perl5
    /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.004
    .

b/ find /usr/lib/perl5/ -name strict.pm
/usr/lib/perl5/5.004/strict.pm

c/ apache-ssl (non-US)
[Thu Jul  8 21:34:02 1999] [error] Can't locate strict.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.004 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/local/lib/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/local/lib/site_perl .
/etc/apache-ssl/ /etc/apache-ssl/lib/perl) at /usr/lib/perl5/Apache.pm line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Apache.pm line 3.

d) I guess the libapache-mod-perl or whatever is not avare of the path
reorganisation in perl. Does anyone have an idea how I can work around the
problem (other than wait a week or so)?

Best regards,

Bernard