Re: upgrading perl

Christian Dysthe wrote:

> As far as I have been able to find out the best thing to do is to wait until
> the other packages has "caught up" with this Perl upgrade, at least a week or
> so. I tried to find out how to work arond this, but it didn't seem  worth
> while, so I will just put upgrades on hold for a week or so hoping the Perk
> dependencies are fixed by then.

	Yes, anyone who regularly upgrades against unstable should get
used to these types of give-em-a-week-to-get-dependencies-right
delays.  These delays are business as usual for unstable.  Anyone
who doesn't want to go thru these kind of delays, or have the time
needed to deal with these delays, should really stay with slink
(stable).

--
Ed C.