Re: Just my opinion

Max,

The whole point is that things can work just fine. It does take a little
patience and there's lots to learn.

When it comes to documentation there is alot available and not just
online. The Debian Users Guide is a must and there are many other books
available too. Also, the Debain user help is great. People from this list
have spent much time helping me out with little snags here and there.
When you have troubles just ask. That is what this list is for.

Don't give up up on it. Just take your time and learn it. When you do get
it all set up and running you'll be amazed at what it has to offer. It's
a very powerful OS and it keeps getting better.

Best of luck.

On Wed, 07 Jul 1999 03:43:40 EDT maxalbert@juno.com writes:

>On Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:50:11 MST Doug Dine <debiandoug@juno.com>
>writes:
>>
>>My printer works fine. My modem works fine. The documentation has
>>always been right on and the installation is a breeze.
>>
>Doug-- Run out and buy a Lotto ticket.  Lady luck has the hots for
>you! :-) --- Max

Doug Dine

debiandoug@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/debiandoug/