samba printing..oops

Hi all, I have a question.
I'm trying to set up some linux folks at work (we are in the minority)
with the ability to print graphics (i'm not sure why, but the orders
came from above...)
I'm printing to an NT served hp laserjet 4. does pcl and all that.
i'v got magicfilter, but it's not configured properly.  some one told me
that I need to check out samba printing docs, but i can't find the
proper docs.
anyone have any suggestions?  I'm all ears.  I can include my printcap
if that's of any use to anyone, but i'm not sure why it would be.
thanks.
-peter