Re: [SuSE Linux] What DO you lose with Linux ???

>> "Mark" == Mark Brown <broonie@tardis.ed.ac.uk> writes:

>> I have yet to see a program on any operating system that comes close
>> to the power of gnus.

Mark> Which also starts you off at the top.

Not if you don't want this. It is a changeable, as everything
else.

The problem is not the cursor at the top (I like to go down and replay
to sentences and delete unneded parts and proceed), but that OE also
places the signature at the top, which makes the beginner believe he
should place his answer between the top and the signature followed by
the original mail.

Ciao,
	Martin