Re: [SuSE Linux] What DO you lose with Linux ???

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 11:43:27PM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> Sorry, but OE doesn't deserve to be called a email client. You can't
> quote quoted-printable encoded mails, you are placed on top on a reply
> (thous encouraging the newbie to answer above the text and leave a
> full quote below), the signature is placed above the quoted text, you

Placing the cursor at the top of the message is the right thing to do -
you're only going to have to go back up deleting text otherwise.  There
is the potential to do the wrong thing even when the cursor is placed at
the end of the text and simply write a reply, not deleting anything.
Neither is very good.

> I have yet to see a program on any operating system that comes close
> to the power of gnus.

Which also starts you off at the top.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/