Re: xterm with utf-8

Oops. I found out that UTF-8 support actually _is_ compiled into
recent xterms. You just have to enable it with command line options /
X resources, and to use am ISO-10646 font. "Unifont" from the Debian
distribution for some reason does not really work, but I got myself
Markus Kuhn's ISO-10646 replacements for some standard X fonts, and
even though do not yet contain glyphs for the whole range of their
encoding, I can now do nifty things like viewing Russian or Greek or
Lithuanian script webpages in Lynx!

Stefan