Re: xterm with utf-8

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 10:31:15AM -0400, dickey@clark.net wrote:

> ok (I've really only tested with Markus' font, though Juliuz seems to think
> it works for his unifont as well).
>
> -- there's more work to be done, though (report bugs)

The problem with unifont is that the characters themselves are
displayed correctly, but are drawn too far apart. Looks like an extra
space character is inserted between any two characters.

I am not sure which package that bug would belong to:

  unifont works all right with yudit, but not with xterm xterm works
  all right with Markus' fonts, but not with unifont

Probably unifont, though: There is the same spacing problem with
unifont + gnome-terminal.

Greetings,
Stefan