Re: Help identify motherboard (486)

>It looks like it was bouhg in 1994 or around that time. I'd appreciate
>any pointers as to where to look for its specs. I'm also interested to
>know whether there have been any BIOS updates, and BIOS manual too,
>because I've never had a 486 before...

You might want to try this site

  http://ping4.ping.be/bios/

for finding information, and the c't-BIOS utility could also help you in
determining exactly what type of motherboard you have, so that you
can have a look at the manufacturer's web site, although there may not
be any BIOS updates, manuals etc. available for a motherboard this old.

Greets,
Matt