Re: Wmaker Problem

Greg Starkes wrote:

> This issue has come up on the wmaker mailing list. After choosing
> Attributes..., choose Window Specification. Previous versions of wmaker
> would default to the first one. Now it doesn't default to any. So, if
> you want to set attributes, you must first choose a window specification
> (ie. Navigator.Netscape), and then choose the settings you want and
> save.

I tried to get rid of the app icon for Eterm, so I went through as usual
and specified the 1st box ( xterm Xterm class). It didn't save it. Maybe
it's just me but I don't like those big space sucking icons that pop up
every time I open an app. I used to be able to turn them off in 0.53.
Can somebody explain me why we would need those tiles in practice ?

--
D.Damian