Re: Wmaker Problem

Dennis Persson wrote:

> Hello,
> I've just installed windowmaker-0.60.0 from potato, and discovered a
> quite big problem. Wmaker doesn't save window attributes when I edit
> them in the Attributes dialog. I can edit the file WMWindowAttributes
> by hand and save it and then it works perfectly, but I want to edit the
> Attributes in the dialog. I have write permissions to the GNUstep
> directory.
> Has anyone else had this problem?

This issue has come up on the wmaker mailing list. After choosing
Attributes..., choose Window Specification. Previous versions of wmaker
would default to the first one. Now it doesn't default to any. So, if
you want to set attributes, you must first choose a window specification
(ie. Navigator.Netscape), and then choose the settings you want and
save.

Tower
Visit my WindowMaker page at http://www.cs.mun.ca/~gstarkes/wmaker/

    "You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge."
    				-Neil Peart, Rush, "Show Don't Tell"