Re: mount the iomega zip

On 20 Jun 1999, J.W. Jones wrote:

> [...]

It's /dev/sda1 on my system, using the parallel port.  Some people seem to
have problems with modules for this; I'm not using modules and everything
works perfectly.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux Debian 2.1 (Windows-free zone)
Book Reviews: www.achc.demon.co.uk/bookreviews/

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on..."   - Edward Fitzgerald (Rubaiat of Omar Khayyam)