startx

Is there a way to set up startx so that it will open on a specified tty
(say, tty 13) instead of the next available one?  I know it can be done
with the various x login apps, but I've had some bad experiences with
xdm and wdm locking up my box, and I prefer not to take that chance.  :)

 - flip

------------------------------------- flip@csh.rit.edu/flip@octoraro.org --
A pessimist says the glass if half empty.
An optimist says the glass is half full.
An engineer says the glass is twice as large as it needs to be.