Alt+ArrowUp (inittab kbrequest)

I have already pressed by mistake the Alt+ArrowUp key combo, resulting
in a system shutdown (losing all work done!).

In my /etc/inittab I've got the Ctrl+Alt+End key combo configured for
shutdowns:

kb:12345:kbrequest:/sbin/shutdown -t1 -a -h now

and some kbrequest for the Alt+ArrowUp which reads:

kb::kbrequest:/bin/echo "Keyboard Request--edit /etc/inittab to let this
work."

which says nothing about shutdown, so, why does Alt+ArrowUp perform a
system shutdown?  Can I safely comment the line?

TIA
--
Horacio
homega@vlc.servicom.es