Re: Anyone had any success compiling Voodoo Tracker, Funk Tracker Gold, soundtracker, xsoundtrack?

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 02:16:35AM +0100, Frankie wrote:
> cos I haven't. I have got debian's latest gtk libraries etc, but each of
> these trackers refusers to compile for some reason or another. I just
> want to know if anyone has got any of these to work with debian (or for
> that matter any other linux)...

Be more specific. What error messages? Do you have the libgtk1.2-dev
stuff installed as well?

> frankie
>

> PS has anyone got round to packaging up an mp3 encoder? cos last time I looked there wasn't one, and cdgrab needs one, and obviously it would be nice to have a virtual package of mp3-encoder so you can choose your favourite on sound/speed.

AFAIK, some. like BladeEnc, don't provide source code, so they can't go
in the main distribution.
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com