Repeat Borne Shell Tutorial URL

A few day ago someone submitted a request for tutorial URL's concerning the Borne
shell. I have accidentaly deleted the re:'s and I've searched the debian email
archive for it, but no luck. Could some send me the URL. The tutorial was a .ps
document that looked like a good read for a newbie like myself trying to learn
a little shell script programming.

Thank you,

--
Monte Copeland

				Linux - "Where Do You Want To Go Tomorrow?"