Re: Repeat Borne Shell Tutorial URL

hi monte
heres a compilation

______

I haven't come accross a good complete shell programming tutorial, but
I learned some tricks from "Intermediate Bourne Shell Programming"
(http://consult.cern.ch/writeups/bournint/); the C shell isn't really suited
for most script jobs for reasons discussed in
http://language.perl.com/versus/csh.whynot

HTH,
Ray
--
 I've found this site to be particularly helpful:

http://www.mcsr.olemiss.edu/unixhelp/

My favorite reference for bash is http://www.gnu.org/manual/bash/

ksb

______
cheers
venu

>A few day ago someone submitted a request for tutorial URL's concerning the
Borne