SVGAlib and Riva TNT card?

> If I force VGA-only, everything's fine, but the >resolutions and
colors
>are, um, limited. If I force NV3 (Riva) mode, I get a >blank screen.
It
>still responds to keypresses and I can telnet in, but >until I
>CNTRL-ALT-DEL the screen is hosed.

This sounds familiar, the same thing happens to me when I tried to run
svga-doom with my matrx millenium (the original) 8M pci.  Also if I
have a login in a regular terminal screen and an X display the X
display will sometimes blink off and on for no reason.

===
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....