Re: Locale?

I think I locate source of the problem of mine.  I installed xcin & crxvt
and had to add the following to .profile in root:

set convert-meta off
set output-meta on
stty pass8
stty cs8 -istrip
export LC_CTYPE=ISO-8859-1

Both are not working due to fonts problem, so what I do is to comment out
the last line (and no more complaint now) before I can figure out a way to
get xcin to work.

Chip