BE MORE SIMPLE!!!!

Webmaster at Debian,

  How in the world do I download Debian? I've been at your site for 30
MINUTES and have gone to every distribution link on it, but there's no
singular link that actually downloads ALL 2250 files of Debian, and WHO
in the world is going to down load TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY
FILES one at a time!! Please, if you expect any users other than
24-hour computer junkies to use your software, get your act together
and SHOW me a very obvious link that allows me, the USER, the Customer,
to easily down all 2250 files in one hit. As of this moment I don't
even know where to start, even though I've been at you site for 30
minutes! If you haven't recieved hundreds of e-mails like this, I can
assure it's because the potential Debian/Linux user gets so fed up,
that they simply give up and stick with Windows because even Microsoft
knows how to deal with actual people. I don't want you to do everything
for me, but PLEASE make a SINGLE download, even a zip containing all
those files, so that I don't have to spend 5 hours trying to install
YOUR software! The public wants Linux and Open Software, but your
making it very hard to adjust, even for some one who is a hobbiest in
writing simple java and C++ apps. Thank you for reading.

-Hopefully, a soon to be satisfied user