RE: BE MORE SIMPLE!!!!

John,

I am also a newbie, and let me tell you that the frustration will not stop
here. The configuration will take a bit of coming to grips with as well.

Having said that, I am not trying to be negative....what I would like to
also say is that there is a tremendous learning curve ahead of you, and as
you achieve each small goal, you will find it to be rewarding and well worth
while.....

So hang in there !

regards,
Andrew