Re: Debian menus I am lost

Hi Tommy,

	Coincidently, I have the same entry for StarOffice in my Linux
box.  It worked for me. Try it and let me know what happened.
-------------
?package(local.StarOffice):command="/home/mario/Office50/bin/soffice" \
icon="none" needs="X11" section="Apps/Editors" title="StarOffice"
-------------

	The only difference I can see is the backslash "\" for continuing
the line.
	You don't need to reboot; just restart your window manager and the
menu entry should be there.

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Tommy Malloy wrote:

> ?package(local.staroffice):   needs="x11" section=Apps/Misc
> title="Staroffice" command=/home/tjm1/Office50/bin/soffice"

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21