Re: Official CDROM images

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Charlie Hedlin wrote:
> I wanted to download the i386 and Alpha cdrom images, but do not seem to
> be able to connect to cdimage.debian.org (either http nor ftp).  These
> images don't seem to be on the standard ftp mirrors either.  I have

i got  at least the i386 images from one of the std-mirrors (one of the german
ones). the access to cdimage.debian.org is password restricted due to heavy
traffic (but this is explained at http://cdimage.debian.org)

hope this helps
--
If you wanna contact me for any reason, do it!

fortune of the day:
Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.