Official CDROM images

I wanted to download the i386 and Alpha cdrom images, but do not seem to
be able to connect to cdimage.debian.org (either http nor ftp).  These
images don't seem to be on the standard ftp mirrors either.  I have
previously done installs via ftp, but I need to take these with me on the
road, and I don't have time to snail mail order disks.

I have a complete binary tree of both dists, but I relized they won't fit
outright on a CD, so I wanted to use the images.

Thanks,
Charlie