Re: mail clients

>> "JB" == Jim B <vader@conflict.net> writes:

Dispite some vocal mails from other users, I have a simple solution
for you.

JB> Someone sends to joe and the mail is filtered into his
JB> mailbox... meanwhile, tom's mail is filtered into his mailbox.

No problem. postilion does this without any problems. You can have
local or remote folders (like pop3, imap), and for each folder, you
define name, emailaddress etc.

It has some other nice features as well.

Another option is to use fetchmail, and add an indication for the
mailbox you fetch to the program call in the mda option. This way you
have sorted them into different folders. Now you just need to use a
mail client that uses different identities depending on the folder you
are in. AFAIK, this is no problem with mutt. Gnus, *the* news/mail
client, does this with ease as well.

Try the first suggestion first. If you want to try the second
possibility as the firstone doesn't fulfil your needs, I can get more
specific.

Ciao,
	Martin