setting up a news server

Hello:

I want to set up a NNTP server for reading Usenet news offline.  I was
reading in the ISP-Hookup-HOWTO about some possible solutions,
CNews+NewsX or CNews+suck or Leafnode...  I see Debian has these all
packaged.

My question is: which setup is typically the easiest to setup and get
running?  I don't need anything too fancy except the ability to read
from more than one server (e.g. my ISP's news server and my school's
news server).  Also, my school's server needs to be sent a login and
password before I can access it.

Thanks,
Matt
--