diald-0.99

I'm running Debian 2.1 (slink) with some occasional packages from potato
(recompiled from the sources).  Is there any reason why the diald package
has not been updated since 0.16.5 ?
I don't know if it works better or anything, but I debianized the
diald-0.99 tarball and installed it and now I'm using the ethertap stuff,
and if I remember correctly, the routing table is updated correctly when
diald connects and disconnects.
Just curious.

Roy

#### Unsolicited commercial email with be billed at $350/message ####
Roy Larsen, royal@nospam.bellsouth.net
To send me an email remove the `nospam.' part from the address.