cron daemon -- suidmanager and cfengine errors

Hi all:

I've been getting the following messages from cron daemon:

/etc/cron.daily/cfengine:
cf:main:/etc/cfengine/cfengine.conf:26: parse error
cfengine:main::26: Warning: actionsequence is empty
cfengine:main::26: Warning: perhaps cfengine.conf has not yet been set up?
cfengine:main::Execution terminated after parsing due to errors in program
/etc/cron.daily/suidmanager:
File /usr/lib/emacs/20.3/i386-debian-linux-gnu/movemail registered but not installed
File /usr/lib/emacs/19.34/i386-debian-linux/movemail registered but not installed

I don't have emacs nor xemacs packages installed on my system (in fact I do,
but I compiled it, and it's an Xemacs 21.1.2).

1. So, what's cfengine and how do I know if I need it? The doc in the
/usr/doc directory is huge and obscure -- could anyone be so kind as
to describe in a couple of words what it does?

2. Do I simply suidunregister movemail or should I do smth else?

TIA!
--
Arcady Genkin