Re: 2 network cards revisited

MR <matt@ccdweb.com> writes:

[...]
> >> append="ether=11,0x300,eth0 ether=10,0x240,eth1"
[...]
> I moved my append line to the top and tried yours also and it still does
> not pick up the second card. I know the card works as it was pulled from
> another system so it shouldn't be the hardware.

Maybe you have to supply some parameters to the driver of the network
card.

Which driver do you use with your etherexpress cards?

Jens

P.S.: Please vote against Spam! At
             http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
(Sorry Europeans only)
---
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de   grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37