2 network cards revisited

OK, I appreciate all the help I received about my original problem. I have
determined that one of the ethernet cards (Asante ISA) does not like
working in linux. So I yanked it out and replaced it. Now I have 2 Intel
EtherExpress 16 cards in the machine. Now, one is at io 0x300, irq 11 and
the other io 0x240, irq 10. Right now the first card (was in the machine
previously) is detected and setup upon bootup. How do I get the eexpress
module to recognize both cards and set the first to eth0 and the second to
eth1? Thanks!

Matt
matt@ccdweb.com
--
Any sufficiently advanced form of technology is indistinguishable from magic.