Re: Partition Type A0 ??

you can touch it if you disable SUSPEND TO DISK or 0V SUPEND in BIOS!
its a supend to disk or 0V(V as Voltage) partition (type a0)
its normally allocated in the end of the diskarea and should be a little
greater than your physically RAM size eg 64M ram = 70-80M 0V parttion
the extra space is for cache+cpu state and so on :)

sincerely
rune

E-Mail: Rune Linding Raun <linding@bigfoot.com>