Re: Partition Type A0 ??

my Extensa had the same, and seems to operate fine with or without. it's for
the suspend software to dump its inner thoughts to when susp'd, and at least
on my box the 40Mb == the max RAM. I think it was type unknown, but might
have been type amoeba (??).

don't think it should be of any use w/out the suspend software to write to
it.

cheers,

--
chris burgess