Stability

Hi all

I will shortly be taking a two week vacation, and sadly, I have to leave my
trusty box behind *schniff* .. It has to stay running, however, because a
local user group relies on it for mail and web serving. There is no one else
who will have access to the machine, so I need to ensure that it will stay
up no matter what. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I should tweak the
system to make sure it behaves? I have the obligatory UPS, and on the event
of a kernel panic, it'll reboot itself after a ten second delay, but is
there anything else?

I'd be interested in hearing any ideas you may have.

Regards,
Rob.