Re: wordperfect

> What I like to know is how to put a shortcut on the X desktop for Word
> Perfect. Can't figure out where to look. -- Hans

It depends on the window manager you're using. In KDE, its as simple as
right-clicking the desktop, and selecting 'New->Application'. GNOME has a
similar feature, I beleive. Most 'traditional' window managers, however,
don't have a 'desktop', but use some other mechanism for launching apps (eg
menus, or the WindowMaker/AfterStep Dock/Wharf approach).

re,
Rob.