Gnome packages, where did you get them?

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 05:50:28PM -0400, Colin Telmer wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Apr 1999, Jason Murray wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 12:42:29PM -0400, Colin Telmer wrote:
<snip> > > I guess the subject line says it all. I am running the latest potato,

> The package versions I am running are listed below. I have never tried to
> compile gnome myself yet (I am going to on a Solaris system soon). Other

You have the patience to compile anything involving X on Solaris? I got sick
and tired of Suns broken "openwin" BS.

> than that I don't know what else to comment on except that the newest
> versions are much more stable than the ones I was using previously. Let me
> know if there is anything else I can help with. Cheers.
>

> ii  gnome-admin     1.0.1-2        Gnome Admin Utilities (gulp and logview)
> ii  gnome-audio     1.0.0-0.1      Audio files for Gnome
> ii  gnome-bin       1.0.8-0.1      Miscellaneous binaries used by Gnome
> ii  gnome-control-c 1.0.5-0.1      The Gnome Control Center
> ii  gnome-core      1.0.5-0.2      Common files for Gnome core apps and help br
> ii  gnome-media     1.0.1-0.1      Gnome Media Utilities (gmix, gtcd)
> ii  gnome-panel     1.0.5-0.2      Launch and/or dock Gnome applications
> ii  gnome-pim       1.0.7-1        Calendar and address book for GNOME.
> ii  gnome-session   1.0.5-0.2      The Gnome Session Manager
> ii  gnome-terminal  1.0.5-0.2      The Gnome terminal emulator application
> ii  gnome-utils     1.0.1-0.1      Gnome Utilities (gtt, ghex, gnomecal, and mo

Where did you get these. The ones listed in the main database are older (last
time I checked).

> and
>
> ii  enlightenment   0.15.5-0       The Enlightenment Window Manager
> ii  enlightenment-c 0.15-1         Configurator for Enlightenment
> ii  enlightenment-d 0.15.5-0       Documentation common to all Enlightenment pa
> ii  enlightenment-t 0.15.5-0       eStep_New Theme for E
> ii  enlightenment-t 0.15.5-0       Raster's ShinyMetal Theme for E

Got most of these already.

> --
> Colin Telmer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
> <mailto:telmerco@telmer.com>
> <http://www.telmer.com>

Hello fellow Canadian, from us folks down here in Pickering (just East of
Toronto).

--
| Jason Murray - jmurray (at) computer (dot) org                          |